CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

she will be loved

I'm not a perfect person... 


Thinking what I will find in love. I will never ever lose hope. It's still my choice, my decision to hold on to what I believe is true. It can't be taken from me unless I allow it. Give me space and time to think about it. When I fall in love with someone I believe that god create you for me. I still in love with you, don't ask for second chance. I already give you a chance. It's a big one.


As much as I want to give up, I really don't know what keep me stay and holding on. I look further and asking myself. What I really want? What I'm going to do? I really need you by my side. I know I can believe on you because you will protect me. Accept all who I am, the past, the present and the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment