CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

feelings

I feel the same as you. I have feelings. 


Where to start. I'm not sure. Sometimes you need to be alone. You need your own time to think. Walking alone while refreshing all your memories at some quit place. Leave all the pain behind. Go with the flow. Everyone can be happy and no one can take your smile. Be the strong girl.


When the one you love holding your hand you feel complete. It's like nobody else can touch you. At that moment, everything around you disappears. You're on the top of the world. It is worth keeping all the sweetest memory forever. Time like this mean everything to you. You don't want the time to go fast.


My heart is taken. It's already yours. You found the key of my soul. I wish you will take a good care of it. Don't make it hurt. Stay in it and be my heart beat. 


I want to fly. Flying as high as I can. I don't want to think about others. I want to be free from pain. The smile that have been throwing not always give happiness. How life treating me. Sometimes someone will tell you that life is hard but that is life. We can't escape from it. Everybody get hurts and everybody laughs.


When something bad happens, you have three choices. You can either let it define you, destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you. Make a good decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment