CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

FRUST

Dear diary,
I'm so sad coz' i miss my boo so badly :'( Do you notice that i miss u baby??? I hope you know that i'm stuck over here and i miss u. Even i'm not telling u lately that i miss u, but i'm telling u now. Please read my blog baby coz' i want u to know >.< Baby I am really FRUST... I know that u r coming this weekend because u have to attend something but why we can't meet up? Why baby why? OMG!!!! I am really frust :'( I am so DOWN. Urrgggghhhhhh..... I hate this feeling (".)' Baby lets meet up just for a while even it's for a second. I will really appreciate it. I tau u pun nak jumpa i kan? hehe... Deep inside my heart i really want to meet you. Oh i wish i can (keep on dreaming).


No comments:

Post a Comment