CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I LOVE YOU MOM

Mother, Mum, Mummy, Ma, Mom many different names to call our mom. I love my mother so much!!! Without her i'm not in this world. My mother is my everything. B'coz of her i'm who i'm today. She's the one who teach me how to read, how to walk, how to make a decision and many more. I know i'm the one who create my life but my mother is the one who guide me to see the world in diff side. She's always be by my side whenever i need her. When i'm down she give me support and help me to go through the situation. She is a place that i think i can tell everything from A-Z. My secret will be safe there. When there's a smile on my face i can see she's happy for me :) Thank god he gave me you as my mother. I really appreciate it. In my pray i always ask the best for you. Forgive me if i'm not a good daughter but i will try to make you proud of me. I know sometimes i make u mad at me b'coz i'm a notty girl but trust me i won't do things that will make u cry. I promise. To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world. I love you mom :)



No comments:

Post a Comment