CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

why i sayang you

why why why...

 Sayang, why i love you???  i love you b'coz you complete me :) when i'm sad u always be my shoulder and listened to me even sometimes i start bubbling. Selalu bila u merajuk dgn i, i yang merajuk lebih dari u. hehe!!! when u're tired, u sanggup drive to my place and bwk i jalan-jalan. Seriously u're so sweet than gula-gula syg :) u're my hero and my prince charming that will comes to me whenever i need u. When i wrote this, i start to recall all our memories. It's not a long journey for us but it seems like a year. Why why why i love you??? U sanggup dtg Shah Alam just to drive for me. Ohhh...u make my heart melt :p wink wink wink (^_-) Sayang u keep on saying that i'm pretty and cute. I mesti ckp 'mane ade, u nie ape laa'. But actually i want to say 'Yeah! i know that. Tell me something i don't know' *blushing* hehe!! He love to cuddles me and i wish u will be the person that i will see everyday when i wake up and before i go to bed. He's so understanding and yes i do like u b'coz of that. Why i sayang u??? hmmm.... u're so romantic sayang :) I promise i tak ketawa bila u romantic2. Sayang, far or near you will always be my boo.

I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, "I Love You",
And the way you're always there.



I LOVE YOU :)





No comments:

Post a Comment