CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Love story

When we are apart, my heart keep on calling your name. You can't hear it but you will feel the same. I can't wait to meet you. I pray that the day that i waiting for is tomorrow. I keep on counting and times keep on flying. Be patient, only that i can do... Sayang, you want to know something? When we spent our time together and had a fight, that memories make me miss you the most. I know you miss me too :) My love letter sounds romantic is it? I t's because i am truly deeply in love with you. I wrote a short poem for you when i am thinking of you.

I am the rhyme of your love song,
that your heart sing in every beats.
My heart beats as same as you,
as the two heart become one.
You and me together as one,
like the shadow can't be separated.
One way one destiny,
now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment