CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

i love my baby boo so much!

Hello,


I'm not the sweetest or romantic girl that you searching for. But I found a guy who touch my heart with his sweetest words and smile. I wish I can tell all the things I love about you. I love your smile, you still can smile even though it's my fault. I love the way you hug me, full of love. No matter how big my mistake is, you still want to be my friend, best friend and boy friend. You make me realize how beauty and excitement the life is. This is the reasons I love you so much and these also the reasons i can't hate you. When you have this amazing person, hold on tight. He is yours :)

I believe that two people are connected at the heart and no matter what you do, there are no boundaries and barriers for you to separate them. If two people are destined to be together, they will be. 

"I LOVE YOU"


2 comments: